Johansson 5400 SAT>IP Multi Tuner SMATV Server, 4 Satellite Inputs, 1 Network Output, 32 Services oder 32 SAT>IP Clients
SAT>IP is a revolutionary technology for the cost-effective distribution of satellite signals via in-home or private IP networks. The rack mountable SAT>IP SMATV server supports both dynamic and static operation; a combination of these modes is also possible.
In static mode the rack mountable SAT>IP SMATV server can receive signals from 4 satellite bands and multicast up to 32 channels on your private IP network to a large amount of clients.
In dynamic mode 32 clients can simultaneously watch every channel which is available on the 4 satellite bands.
- 4 LNB inputs for Quattro or Quad LNB. If the LNB is not already powered use the 9930 (extra Netzteil/ optional) for Quattro and Quad LNB
- 4 Trunk outputs for cascading multiple server units
- support both static and dynamic operation
- streams satellite TV (SD and HD) and radio over IP
- configuration with built-in webserver